The objective of the course is to help students improve their existing knowledge of the general Russian language and acquire all linguistic skills necessary for successful oral and written communication in the Russian language in a business environment.
After completing the course, the student will be able to:
• understand the essence and essential details of conversations and presentations ( live, audio or video);
• understand specific business details in newspaper articles, Web pages, professional texts;
• efficiently exchange information in a variety of situations, such as establishing contact with a business partner, communicating in meetings and negotiations and socializing outside the business environment;
• describe details, personal attitudes, beliefs, expectations and suggestions;
• write a short e-mail, business letter and CV;
• uses dictionaries in printed and electronic form.
• Topics: Introducing yourselves and others, companies, work and leisure, products and services, sales, professions, clients, resources, entertainment, business meetings, selecting markets, competition, brands;
• Grammar: Phonetics: pronunciation and intonation, Morphology: nouns (forms and changes), adjectives (forms, changes and comparisons), verbs (infinitive, verb form, conjugations, verbs); Lexicon of the above mentioned topics.
• Vocabulary: vocabulary of the above-mentioned topics;
• Simulation of speech situations (at a conference, moving to a new office, selecting a hotel for a seminar, sales reports, interviewing, city excursion, meetings, selecting markets, product selection, creative thinkong).
Котоне, Л. В. (2014). Русский язык для делового общения (А2), Учебное пособие. Санкт-Петербург: Златоуст.
Котоне, Л. В. (2014). Русский язык для делового общения (А2), Рабочая тетрадь. Санкт-Петербург: Златоуст.