Introducing students to the importance of developing and maintaining ethical principles in business practice, both at the individual and at the level of organizational ethical behaviour.Further, the expected goal is that the use of acquired knowledge will enable students to recognize unethical behaviour in certain business situations, as well as to acquire skills to successfully deal with such situations.
Acquiring knowledge about the basic postulates of modern business ethics, different ethical principles in solving moral dilemmas in business, and the advantages of ethically responsible enterprises. Developing skills for managing ethics in the organization, i.e. applying acquired knowledge in creating a code of ethics, its application and evaluation, which facilitates business communication among all stakeholders, resolving conflicts, decision making and solving ethical dilemmas; Development of a modern expert with distinctive features of a moral business personality.
• Reasons for renewed interest in business ethics;
• Ethical standards and moral norms;
• Work ethics, ethical code and codes of good business norms;
• Ethical theories in the lightof their application in business: deontology, utilitarianism, relativism, the golden rule;
• Corporate social responsibility and hyper-normatism;
• Interests and business: conflicts of interest pitfalls;
• Ethical dilemmas in business and models of solving ethical dilemmas;
• The dilemmas of moral engagement and moral non-engagement;
• Justice and business: the importance of organizational justice through aspects of distributive, procedural and interaction justice;
• Rightneousness and fair treatment as a norm of morality in the workplace;
• Control and ethics;
• Communication and business ethics;
• Ethical climate in the organization;
• Business ethics and employee motivation.
• Discussions on a predefined topic;
• Presentation of seminar papers (topics proposed by students or chosen from a list of relevant topics).
Ratković Njegovan, B. (2013). Poslovna etika: drugo, dopunjeno izdanje. Novi Sad: Fakultet tehničkih nauka.
Ferrell, O. C., & Fraedrich, J. (2016). Business Ethics: Ethical Decision Making & Cases. 11th Edition. Cengage Learning.
De Džordž, R. T. (2003). Poslovna etika. Beograd: „Filip Višnjić”.
Dramond, Dž., & Bein, B. (2001). Poslovna etika. Beograd: CLIO.
Method of oral presentation; conversation method (dialog or erothematic); individualized insturction in all teaching formats: frontal, group, pair-work, etc ; individual teaching (seminars, tutorials, mentoring).