The main objective of the course is to acquire basic knowledge about strategies and models of electronic commerce (e-commerce) methods of its development as well as a review of current practical experiences found in developed countries around the world and in our country. The aim of the course is that students by mastering the learning process acquire functional knowledge in the construction of e-commerce in companies based on defined strategies and methodologically based development by using information and communication technologies.
By mastering the content of the course students will be able to:
• identify the needs and requirements of electronic commerce in companies,
• recognize the necessary functions, explain effects, purpose, use and limitations of individual solutions,
• compare the characteristics of individual solutions and propose specific applications.
• E-commerce environment.
• Infrastructure and electronic trading platforms.
• Organizational models of electronic commerce.
• The structure of the e-commerce system.
• E-commerce strategies.
• Business e-commerce models.
• Concepts, techniques and applied technologies.
• Electronic payment systems.
• Security aspects and privacy of participants.
• Mobile shop and digital agents.
• Electronic trade in Serbia.
• Customer and user requirements.
• Marketing concept of e-commerce.
• Business specifications.
• Design of features, functions and interfaces of Web pages.
• Integration of interactivity into e-commerce systems.
• Aspects of e-commerce security.
• The protection system of electronic transfer of funds.
Laudon, K. C., & Traver, C. (2016). E-commerce: businesstechnology, society. Harlow: Pearson Education Limited.
Schneider, G. (2015). Electronic commerce. Stanford: Cengage learning.
Jošanov, B. (2006). Uvod u elektronsko poslovanje. Novi Sad: Viša poslovna škola.
Case studies and articles found in journals, books and on The Internet.