Acquiring knowledge about modern methods of program design and basic programming techniques in the case of a modern programming language that supports classical, object and Web concepts. By applying the knowledge from the lectures to the analysis of case studies and directly solving problems, students master the methodology, techniques and standard tools for creating modern programs.
The student acquires following abilities: independently program the business problems of medium complexity, equal participation in teams for development or maintenance of complex business systems and e-business systems, further development of skills and expanding knowledge from program design with the help of professional literature and program documentation, easy mastering of new languages and development tools which were not taught directly.
• Development and division of programming languages;
• Program design methods;
• Classification of data types;
• Basic concepts of programming language syntax;
• Data types of the programming language;
• Program flow control;
• Object concepts of the programming language;
• Programming the graphical user interface;
• Relation between the programming language and database;
• Creating business programs;
• Programming and placing programs on the web.