Enable students to understand the necessity of market communication in modern business conditions. Students should acquire theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of market communication in order to be able to plan and implement promotional instruments in communication with the market, i.e. consumers. Students are trained for independent and teamwork design of promotional activities in organizations.
By mastering the course materials students will gain the following competencies:
• basic knowledge and understanding of market communication;
• ability to solve specific communication problems using modern marketing methods and procedures;
• ability to relate and apply basic knowledge in the field of management and psychology;
• the ability to follow and apply new tendencies in the profession;
• ability to develop skills and readiness in the use of knowledge in the field of market communication.
• Changes in marketing communications;
• Market communication system;
• Psychology of market communication;
• Conducting marketing activities;
• The role of promotional activities;
• Economic propaganda;
• Online and offline advertising;
• Personal sales;
• Sales improvement;
• Economic publicity;
• Public relations maketing;
• Direct marketing;
• Social responsibility of market communication.
• Exercises, case study analysis.
Салаи, С., & Јовичић, Д. (2010). Тржишно комуницирање (интегрисано маркетинг комуницирање). Нови Сад: Висока пословна школа струковних студија Нови Сад.
Врачар, Д. (2010). Стратегије тржишног комуницирања. Београд: ЦИД Економски факултет Београд.