The objective of Trade Management course is the acquisition of basic knowledge in the field of trade management, basic flows in modern trade, functioning of wholesale and retail trade, trade policies, application of innovations in trade and market practices in developed countries. In addition to this, students will also gain knowledge about possible ways of implementing available marketing mix tools and managing the resources of trading companies.
After completing the Trade Management course, students will be able to:
• apply acquired knowledge in commercial enterprises, retail, wholesale and logistics business, on the domestic and international market;
• explain the importance and role of trade in the modern economy, evaluate and analyze the impact of marketing mix elements on improving the competitiveness of commercial enterprises;
• identify the importance of innovations and their impact on trade and trade enterprises.
• The emergence and development of trade management;
• Theories and concepts of trade management;
• Forms of trade and trading enterprises in modern business conditions;
• Typology of trade management;
• The emergence and development of a brand and a trademark;
• Trademark management;
• Management of commercial enterprises;
• The emergence and development of electronic commerce;
• Rules for successful operations of commercial enterprises;
• Practice of trade management.
• Practice classes;
• Other teaching methods;
• Case study analysis.
Simić, J. (2012). Trgovinski menadžment, Novi Sad: Visoka poslovna škola strukovnih studija Novi Sad.
Lovreta, S. (2015). Trgovinski menadžment, Beograd: Ekonomski fakultet Beograd.
Ćuzović, S., & Ivanović P. (2010). Inovacije u trgovinskom menadžmentu drugo izmenjeno i dopunjeno izdanje. Niš: Ekonomski fakultet Niš.
Ćuzović, S. (2013). Trgovina (struktura, principi, razvoj). Niš: Ekonomski fakultet Niš.