Mastering the advanced concepts of the programming language studied in Object-Oriented Design, the techniques and tools that the programming language possesses, solving problems of medium and higher complexity, related to creating a graphical user interface, supporting applications with client/server architecture, setting interactive programs on the Web. Learning development environments for programming in the selected programming language.
Students will learn how to develop, maintain, and manage business applications. They will also understand their functionality, the importance of developing business processes, and understanding the principles of their integration.
• Concepts, functionality and effectiveness of business applications;
• Business applications and the Internet;
• Application life cycle;
• Application Development Methods.
• Create a simple user interface;
• User interface components;
• Adding to the container and arranging the components of the user interface;
• Basic and advanced interface setting;
• Reaction to user actions;
• Types of events;
• Manage clicks and mouse movements;
• Manage keyboard events and component events;
• Creating an advanced user interface;
• Windows, frames, dialogue boxes and menus;
• Window and menu events;
• Create a separate graphical user interface application.
Lemay L., Cadenhead R., (2007) Научите Јаву 6 за 21 дан, Компјутерска библиотека, 5 издање, превод Sams Publishing
Kraus L., (2005) Решени задаци из програмског језика Јава, Београд, Академска мисао
Eckel B., (2006) Thinking in Java, 4 издање, Prentice Hall