NOVI SAD SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC AND EXPERT CONFERENCE
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AND COMPETITIVENESS OF EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
Achievements – Challenges – Opportunities
October 3-5, 2018, Novi Sad School of Business, Republic of Serbia
Novi Sad School of Business, Republic of Serbia
Tourism Organization of Vojvodina, Autonomous Province of Vojvodina, Republic of Serbia
Provincial Secretary for Higher Education and Scientific Research, Autonomous Province of Vojvodina, Republic of Serbia
European Affairs Fund of Autonomous Province of Vojvodina, Republic of Serbia
Institute of Agricultural Economics, Belgrade, Republic of Serbia
- European Union relations
- The New Silk Road Initiative
- Rural Tourism, IPARD and Tourism Projects
- Intelectual Property Protection
- Economic Growth, Competitiveness and Trade
- Economic Policy, Finance and Investments
- Education, Entrepreneurship and Employment
- Rural Development and Agroeconomics
- Deadline for Work Title, Authors and Topic: April 30th, 2018.
- Notification: May 15th, 2018.
- Deadline for Extended Apstract: June 20th, 2018.
- Notification: July 1st, 2018.
- Conference fee payment: September 1st, 2018.
- Deadline for Presentations: September 15th, 2018.
- Conference Schedule: September 20th, 2018.
- 50 € per paper
- 30 € per paper, for PhD students
The title of the paper, the author’s name and title of the topic to which the work belongs should be submitted by 30th April at the
e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
A detailed guide to editing an extended abstraction will be set up on time.
- Official language of conference is English.
- All submitted extended apstracts will be reviewed by the international scientific committee of NSSB-2018 Conference. Book of Abstracts will be published before the conference.
- After the conference authors of the presented abstracts will be invited to select one of the two publication options: National Monograph (M44) or Scientific Journal School of Business (M53). Final papers (in English or Serbian) will be blinde reviewed by the international scientific committee of NSSB-2018 Conference.
- One author can have maximum two papers and maximum number of authors per paper is two.
Novi Sad School of Business
Vladimira Perića Valtera 4
Novi Sad, Republic of Serbia
+381 (0) 21 48 54 004