The objective of the course is to acquainte students with the basic elements of the process of communication, forms of communication, prerequisites of successful communication and possible barriers to message decoding and understanding.
By mastering the subject, the student acquires the following subject-specific abilities: thorough understanding and differentiation of concepts of communication, the ability to define, research and solve specific problems using scientific methods and procedures, the ability to identify a practical problem and the ability to use knowledge and skills in the appropriate field.
• Basic concepts of communication;
• Business communication and factors that influence business communication;
• Verbal communication, oral and written business communication;
• Business conversation;
• Non-verbal communication, categories, dimensions and aspects of non-verbal communication;
• Motivation and emotions in business communication;
• Conflicts and business negotiation, problems arising from interpersonal communication, their resolution;
• Professional burnout;
• Transaction analysis and games;
• Personal adaptation model and business communication;
• Client type.
• Case study analysis.
Munter, M., & Hamilton, L. (2013). Guide to Managerial Communication (10th Edition). Prentice Hall.
Jovičić, D., & Salai, S. (2011). Poslovno komuniciranje. Novi Sad: Visoka poslovna škola strukovnih studija.
Bovee, C. L., & Thill, J. V. (2005). Business Communication Today (8th Edition). Prentice Hall.
Kapor Stanulović, N., & Vrgović, P. (2008). Osnove komunikologije i poslovnog komunicirannja. Novi Sad: ALFA GRAF – NS.
Marković, M. (2004). Poslovna komunikacija. Beograd: Clio.
Mandić, T. (2003). Komunikologija: psihologija komunikacije. Beograd: Clio.
Lectures, interactive practice classes (discussion, small-group work).