The objective of the course is to acquire knowledge about basic statistical concepts and methods of data collection and processing, as a prerequisite for the study of descriptive and inferential statistics; The objective of the course is to master the probability analysis and master the procedures for estimating unknown parameters, testing statistical hypotheses and getting to know the basics of correlation and regression analysis. By studying relative numbers, indexes and time series analysis, the goal is to create a basis for analyzing economic indicators and predicting their movement in real market conditions.
After mastering the content of this course, students will be able to:
• define basic statistical concepts and methods for analyzing statistical data;
• apply the appropriate statistical method and interpret the results obtained;
• assess the observed parameters,
• analyze economic time series and graphically present the movement of observed phenomena.
• Relative numbers;
• Descriptive statistics;
• Distribution of random variables;
• Parameter estimates;
• Testing statistical hypotheses;
• Regression and correlation analysis;
• Analysis of time series;
• Relative numbers.
• Doing and analyzing tasks;
• Progres tests;
• Case study analysis using Excel.
Marić, N., Ralević, N., & Filipović, L. (2014). Poslovna statistika. Beograd: Beogradska poslovna škola-Visoka škola strukovnih studija.
Filipović, L., & Papić-Blagojević, N. (2013). Kvantitativne metode. Novi Sad: Alfa-graf NS.
Mann , S. P. (2016). Uvod u statistiku. Beograd : CID Ekonomski fakultet.
Doing and analysing tasks, case analysis using Excel.