The aim of the course is to consolidate and expand students' vocabulary, develop all language skills necessary for successful oral and written communication in Russian in business.
After completing the course, the student will:
• be able to understand the native speech they can hear using the media outlining the views and arguments on various topics of social or professional life;
• be able to thoroughly understand and critically analyze complex texts, articles and instructions, formal correspondence;
• be able to communicate without difficulties and adjusts linguistic elements to interlocutors in the public and educational context;
• be able to accurately and thoroughly present and comment on complex issues;
• be able to write a personal and formal letter for various needs, adapt to the culture of the Russian language;
• be able to correctly use a wide lexical and grammatical repertoire, formal and informal language register and spelling norms;
• know the elements of Russian culture;
• be able to interpret and translate various contents from a foreign language into the mother tongue or vice versa.
• Topics: Time management, career, demand and supply, client service, competition, leadership, quality management, exhibitions, change, planning, company image;
• Grammar: Phonetics: pronunciation and intonation. Morphology and syntax: subject-verb agreement, object clauses, dependent clauses, complex sentences, expressing attribute relationships in simple and complex sentences, expressing comparison, expressing the consent, expressing conditions, expressions of time, expressingpurpose, Vocabulary of the above-mentioned topics.
• Simulation of speech situations (unexpected situations, job interviews, choice of commercial offers, quality of services, improvement of competitive ability, dismissals, quality of services, team formation, making plans, preparation of plans for the media, congratulations to partners and clients).
Kotone, L. V. (2014). Russkiй яzыk dlя delovogo obщeniя (B1), Učebnoe posobie. Sankt-Peterburg: Zlatoust.
Kotone, L. V. (2014). Russkiй яzыk dlя delovogo obщeniя (B1), Rabočaя tetradь. Sankt-Peterburg: Zlatoust.
Lebedev, V. K. (2002). Delovaя poezdka v Rossiю, Učebnoe posobie. Sankt-Peterburg: Zlatoust.
Laskareva, E. R. (2008). Čistaя grammatika. Sankt-Peterburg: Zlatoust.
Video i audio materijal koji prate udžbenik i obrazovni materijal dostupan na internetu.