Course objective is to enable students to acquire essential knowledge and necessary skills in order to master and understand insurance issues, both from the theoretical point of view and from the aspect of the business practice of insurance companies. Knowledge which will be able to directly apply in the real world of business of insurance companies and their business environment, as well as to provide the possibility for further professional and scientific improvement.
Students will gain knowledge of how instruments from applied practice are used to create and provide full insurance service, be trained to directly apply acquired knowledge and skills in their future workplaces. By attending this course, the students will acquire the subject specific competencies in the form of basic knowledge and understanding of the insurance business, the ability to solve specific problems. Using scientific methods and procedures, students will acquire the ability to monitor and apply innovations in the profession and further professional and scientific training.
• Organizational forms of insurance organizations;
• Insurance management;
• Businesses of insurance companies;
• Insurance accounting organization;
• Assets of insurance companies;
• Management of assets of insurance companies;
• Insurance risk management;
• Human Resource Management;
• Assessment of the reliabilityof insurance companies;
• Calculation of solvency margin;
• Insurance management;
• Business control: the relevant technical result, the adequacy and coverage of technical and guarantee reserves, reporting.
• Contemporary trends in the global insurance market.
• Сase studies.
Кочовић J., Шулејић П., Ракоњац-Антић Т.(2010): Осигурање, Економски факултет, Београд
Hardol D. Scipper (2000): International Risk and Insurance, An Environ-mental-Managecial Approach, Irwin/Mc Graw-Hill Boston
Rejda E. George (2008): Principles of Risk Management and Insurance, Pearson Education, Inc. Addison Wesley
Folland, Goodman, Stano (2007): The Economocs of Health and Health Care Prentice-Hall, New Jersey
Rakonjac-Antić dr Tatjana (2008) Penzijsko i zdravstveno osiguranje Ekonomski fakultet Beograd
Vaughan E., Vaughan T., (2000) Osnove osiguranja, Zagreb, MATE
Dercon S., (2004) Insurance against poverty, Oxford University Press
Theoretical training accompanied with sloving practical tasks and case studies.