The main objective of the course is to enable students to understand the ever-more complex structure of marketing channels, more efficient horizontal and vertical integration and distribution systems of goods from manufacturers to end-consumers in contemporary market conditions. Furthermore, the objective is to enable them to fully acquire theoretical and practical knowledge related to the processes of creating, implementing, controlling and modifying marketing channels in real business conditions.
By mastering the content of the course students will acquire the following competence:
• the basic knowledge and complete understanding of the subject matter related to the creation, structure and functioning of marketing channels in real business conditions,
• the ability of finding the optimal marketing channels, which will effectively allow the movement of goods from manufacturing plants to the end-consumer.
• Distribution – the basic tool of marketing mix.
• Institutions that form the marketing channel structure.
• The length of marketing channel.
• Intensity of the marketing channel.
• Planning and creating the marketing channel.
• Implementation, control and modification of marketing channels.
• Horizontal and vertical integration in marketing channels.
• Marketing channel efficiency.
• Practice tasks, case study analyses, seminar papers.
Lovreta, S., Končar, J., & Petković G. (2011). Kanali marketinga, trgovina i ostali kanali. Beograd: Centar za izdavačku delatnost Ekonomskog fakulteta u Beogradu i Ekonomski fakultet Subotica.
Jovičić, D., & Sudarov S. (2014). Savremeno tržišno poslovanje. Novi Sad: Alfa-graf NS.
Kotler, P., & Lane, K. K. (2006). Marketing menadžment. Beograd: Data status.