Preparing students for independent work and workin team engaged in the development of modern business software systems in accordance with current trends in this field.
Acquisition of interpersonal skills in working with users, team members, and other participants in software development, its development and maintenance, and acquisition of skills necessary for database integration and their concepts related to the process of system development.
• Methods and techniques for designing and developing modern business software systems;
• Implementation of project management standards;
• Using software modeling tools in accordance with the structural and object-oriented approach;
• Creating system requirements;
• Modeling process and data logic;
• Structural and object-oriented analysis and design;
• Relational and object-oriented data models;
• Data handling;
• Physical design and usability;
• Testing, deployment and maintenance of software;
• Software reengineering.
Getting acquainted with the capabilities and direct useof current tools for automated business software development.